Terms of Website Use
Sound Leisure Ltd
Terms of Website Use
Revision Date: 14.08.2015
The Term ‘Our Sites’ refers to following sites and sub domains (“Our Sites”):
The Terms of Website Use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to ‘Our Sites’.
‘Our Sites’ are operated by Sound Leisure Limited (‘us’ or ‘we’) who are the owner of the websites with registered offices at Sandleas Way, Leeds, LS158AR, which is our main trading address. We are registered in England and Wales under company registration number is 01342898. Sound Leisure’s VAT number is: GB 313 514 105
- The content of ‘Our Sites’ is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered via ‘Our Sites’ for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials in ‘Our Sites’ is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this ‘Our Sites’ meet your specific requirements.
- ‘Our Sites’ contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in ‘Our Sites’, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on ‘‘Our Sites’.
- Unauthorised use of ‘Our Sites’ may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, ‘Our Sites’ may also include links to external websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this ‘Our Sites’ and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.