SL15 Digital Jukebox (Mid Oak)
Ex-Demo The SL15 is Sound Leisure’s take on what is possibly the greatest jukebox ever manufactured, the original 1940s Wurlitzer 1015. We’ve respectfully refreshed the iconic design to give it our contemporary twist, creating this stunning Digital Jukebox in the process. Bringing the internal hardware bang up to date, our machine boasts Sound Leisure’s hugely popular Milestones In Music platform, used in tens of thousands of venues all over the world and it’s now available in our Classic Jukeboxes for your home too! Featuring a 15″ TFT display with a simple and attractive touchscreen interface, it includes every UK top 40 chart track ever released, plus a wealth of music from diverse genres and popular features such as ‘Date Search’ which returns the full UK Top 40 from any date in the past 4 decades, so you too can relive your Milestones In Music!
This digital jukebox requires a music subscription and is available for ‘none commercial’ use only.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This product is custom built to order. This may affect your rights as a consumer. Please consult our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Full Product Description
In 1877, Thomas Edison invented the mechanical phonograph, the first device in history able to reproduce sound recordings. Since then, many innovators have sought to refine and improve the technology through which music can be stored and delivered. Likewise the jukebox has been adapted and reinvented throughout the years to enable it to continue to bring music to the people.
Sound Leisure has made its own contributions to this colourful history, including demonstrating the first ever digital jukebox in 1988, a long time before the term MP3 became common place. Since that time, we have remained at the forefront of commercial digital jukebox technology and now our popular Milestones In Music platform is available in your home too. With a 15″ TFT touch screen display with a simple and attractive interface, it includes every UK top 40 chart track ever released, plus a wealth of music from diverse genres and popular features such as ‘Date Search’ which returns the full UK Top 40 from any date in the past 4 decades, so you too can relive your Milestones In Music! Sound quality and visual experience are also top of the range with this SL15 jukebox. Stunning LED lighting illuminates the jukebox providing an ever changing animated lightshow, ensuring this jukebox has real presence in any room. The sound is also second to none from Sound Leisure’s legendary SL-D4 jukebox amplifier and bespoke speaker system. The amplifier also features a Bluetooth receiver allowing unlimited music streaming opportunities from any connected device. Auxiliary inputs and outputs also enable the jukebox to be connected to other smart technologies such as Sonos and Alexa, so it’s a package that perfectly aligns with your digital lifestyle products while also giving your home some soul! The comprehensive background music feature also enables automatic music selections to be profiled for different time periods giving you flexibility when entertaining.
Please Note: This digital jukebox requires a music subscription and is available for ‘none commercial’ use only.
Sound Leisure is the world’s leading Classic Jukebox manufacturer, producing unique, hand-built jukeboxes from its UK base while also supplying a selection of games room products and accessories. Sound Leisure refine and refresh the legendary designs of the 1940s and 50s to create jukeboxes of uncompromising quality that are contemporary, full of soul and the real deal. We also offer the only bespoke jukebox build service in the world, producing one off or low volume customised jukeboxes based on our extensive range of cabinets, models and Custom Shop options. Pick from our wide range of customisations to really make your jukebox unique, from a simple custom Name Plate through to an entirely bespoke jukebox design. Look out for the Custom Shop options when configuring any of our jukeboxes.
Specification inc Dimensions
Height 155cm, Width 83cm, Depth 70cm, Weight 130kg
- Hand-made, single piece solid wooden cabinet
- Aluminium/zinc cast and chromed cabinet adornments
- Polycarbonate bubble tube covers (riot shield material)
- Choose from our wide range of finishes and veneers
- Self-contained jukebox, just plug in & play!
- 30,000 tracks, updated weekly (Internet connection required)
- Thousands of tracks including every UK Official TOP 40 track, Top 10 albums and genre specific tracks
- Touch Screen display with music categories and powerful search options
- Enter multiple selections to build a playlist
- Profiled Random Play (by year, BPM, category)
- Bluetooth receiver, stream music to your jukebox from your phone or mobile device.
- Purpose-built SL-D4 jukebox amplifier
- Dual, independent stereo speaker channels – Control Jukebox volume and auxiliary speaker volume independently.
- 60 watt RMS per channel
- Bass, Treble and Mid EQ
- Switchable Loudness settings (low volume bass boost)
Microphone Input with selectable ‘Karaoke’ or ‘Voice Over’ mode
- Aux Input – Connect Sonos, Alexa or other smart devices for playback through your jukebox
- Aux output – connect to external audio systems
- 5 way tuned speaker enclosure with 1 x (ported) Bass and 2 x mid-range speakers, plus 2 x integrated cabinet tweeters
- Sound Leisure S3-UNITY jukebox platform – the simplest Jukebox technology in the world
- Infra-red remote control (Volume + Lighting ONLY)
- Low energy LED lighting – choose from 10 pre-defined, animated patterns
- Optional fully functioning coin mechanism
- 12 months standard warranty
- Optional 3 year extended warranty also available
- NOTE: This product requires an ongoing music subscription
* FREE UK ‘STANDARD DELIVERY’
Every jukebox purchase includes free ‘Standard Delivery’ to a UK Mainland residence. (Terms & Conditions apply.) Following confirmation of your order, customers seeking a UK delivery will be asked to complete on online ‘Delivery Questionnaire’ to allow us to establish your specific delivery requirements. If your jukebox delivery does not qualify for free ‘Standard Delivery’ it is likely we will still be able to complete your delivery but additional charges may apply.
For deliveries outside the UK mainland, shipping costs to your desired location will be determined once your order has been received.
Please refer to our Shipping & Delivery page for more information.
If you would like to obtain a delivery quote for any of our products before making a purchase, please Contact Us
Any downloads associated with this product will appear here.
Book a Factory
See where the magic happens and meet the talented team who build our incredible jukeboxes on a guided tour of our factory and showroom.
In addition to jukeboxes we stock neon signs, pool tables and a wide range of other cool items for your home, bar or games room. Virtual tours now available!
reserve a jukebox
factory build slot
Can’t wait to start your jukebox journey? Because we hand build every jukebox there’s always a lead time between ordering and receiving!
To help minimise the delay, you can reserve a guaranteed build date for your Sound Leisure Classic Jukebox for just £2,500, then pay the balance prior to delivery.