Melody CD Jukebox (Mid Oak)
A beautiful example of one of our popular Slimline CD playing Melody Jukeboxes. This Jukebox has undergone a full mechanical and electronic service at the factory. This machine has only ever been used in a private residence and as such is in a condition that you would expect from a much loved jukebox. The Jukebox comes with a Bluetooth receiver.
Full Product Description
Great looking CD playing slim line Melody. This has had a full laser, mechanism and electronic board service and a Bluetooth receiver installed. A wonderful example including 6 months factory warranty.
Specification inc Dimensions
Height 152cm, Width 90cm, Depth 54cm, Weight 125kg
- Handmade, single piece solid wooden cabinet
- Aluminium / zinc cast and chromed cabinet adornments
- Polycarbonate bubble tube covers (riot shield material)
- Self-contained jukebox – Plug in… add CD’s… play!
- 80 x compact discs + Bluetooth
- Select individual track or full album playback
- Full title card display – view full album details for all 80 CDs on the jukebox
- Enter multiple selections to build a playlist
- Shuffle Play
- Bluetooth receiver, stream music to your jukebox from your phone or mobile device
- Sound Leisure Mk7 Amplifier
- Aux input – connect Sonos, Alexa or other smart devices for playback through your jukebox
- Aux output – connect to external audio systems
- Fully functioning coin mechanism
- Free 12-month subscription to Sound Leisure’s Label Magic Title Card printing software
- 12-month standard warranty
- Optional 3 year extended warranty also available
* FREE UK ‘STANDARD DELIVERY’
Every jukebox purchase includes free ‘Standard Delivery’ to a UK Mainland residence. (Terms & Conditions apply.) Following confirmation of your order, customers seeking a UK delivery will be asked to complete on online ‘Delivery Questionnaire’ to allow us to establish your specific delivery requirements. If your jukebox delivery does not qualify for free ‘Standard Delivery’ it is likely we will still be able to complete your delivery but additional charges may apply.
For deliveries outside the UK mainland, shipping costs to your desired location will be determined once your order has been received.
Please refer to our Shipping & Delivery page for more information.
If you would like to obtain a delivery quote for any of our products before making a purchase, please Contact Us
Book a Factory
See where the magic happens and meet the talented team who build our incredible jukeboxes on a guided tour of our factory and showroom.
In addition to jukeboxes we stock neon signs, pool tables and a wide range of other cool items for your home, bar or games room. Virtual tours now available!
reserve a jukebox
factory build slot
Can’t wait to start your jukebox journey? Because we hand build every jukebox there’s always a lead time between ordering and receiving!
To help minimise the delay, you can reserve a guaranteed build date for your Sound Leisure Classic Jukebox for just £2,500, then pay the balance prior to delivery.
Manhattan Vinyl Jukebox
Bold and full of life, The Manhattan has been in constant production since 1990 and has...
Rocket CD Jukebox
In 1951, Ohio disc jockey Alan Freed first coined the phrase ‘rock & roll’ to describe...
Melody Slimline CD Jukebox
The sweet sounds of the Melody will keep you dancing all night long, and its super-slim...
SL15 CD Jukebox
At Sound Leisure, we’re in the business of refining icons, and in the jukebox world there...
Manhattan Digital Jukebox
Sound Leisure revealed the world’s first digital jukebox back in 1988, in fact, we are known...
Gazelle CD Jukebox
Beautiful and bold, the Gazelle range is one of our bests known models, renowned for its...
Britannia CD Jukebox
Its 2012, the UK is about to host the Olympic Games and Queen Elizabeth II has...