SL15 CD Jukebox (Anthracite)
At Sound Leisure, we’re in the business of refining icons, and in the jukebox world there is no bigger icon than the Wurlitzer 1015 – possibly the greatest jukebox ever made. Originally designed in 1946 by the legendary Paul Fuller, the 1015 became a common site in American diners throughout the 1940’s and 50’s as the explosion of popular music accelerated, to such an extent that over 56,000 were sold in just two years! We have tastefully and respectfully updated its appearance and finish while retaining its elegant proportions and style. Inside, we’ve also brought the technology bang up to date with Sound Leisure’s incredible S3 Unity platform, paired here with our S3 Unity CD mechanism. The result is a beautiful product that’s feature packed, easy to own and use and ready to bring a lifetime of joy and atmosphere to any home. Taking more than 70 hours to hand build, SL15 CD Jukebox is a true legend within our collection.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This product is custom built to order. This may affect your rights as a consumer. Please consult our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Full Product Description
The styling of this classic machine pays homage to the iconic Wurlitzer 1015 Jukebox originally manufactured in the mid-1940s. A hand-formed one piece wooden cabinet, champagne coloured bubble tubes, aluminium chrome plated side castings and speaker grille adorn each machine.
The low energy LED Diamond Pack lighting (included as standard) brings the jukebox to life and enables you to set your favourite colour combination from 10 pre-set patterns and adjust the brightness to suit your environment. Music is selected via the button bank on the jukebox or via the infra-red remote control that also facilitates track playback control, source selection, volume, shuffle play options and cabinet lighting control.
Internally, Sound Leisure’s S3 Unity jukebox platform and CD mechanism keeps everything ticking over, so all you have to do is switch on and enjoy the music! The S3U CD mechanism holds 80 CDs and thanks to our clever, compact, rotating title card display you can see every album and every track right there on the jukebox. In addition to the 80 CDs, a Bluetooth receiver is fitted as standard along with auxiliary inputs and outputs which enable the jukebox to be connected to other smart technologies, such as Alexa or Sonos. Additional speakers can also be connected to the jukebox and the volume controlled separately using the remote control.
Fantastic build quality and stunning looks are only a small part of the jukebox dream, the sound has to be one of the main considerations. Our in-house designed and manufactured SL-D4 amplifier is purpose built for the job, and our bespoke speaker system ensures that your machine sounds amazing whether you are relaxing at home with the family or hosting a party and dancing the night away with friends.
Sound Leisure is the world’s leading Classic Jukebox manufacturer, producing unique, hand-built jukeboxes from its UK base while also supplying a selection of games room products and accessories. Sound Leisure refine and refresh the legendary designs of the 1940s and 50s to create jukeboxes of uncompromising quality that are contemporary, full of soul and the real deal. We also offer the only bespoke jukebox build service in the world, producing one off or low volume customised jukeboxes based on our extensive range of cabinets, models and Custom Shop options. Pick from our wide range of customisations to really make your jukebox unique, from a simple custom Name Plate through to an entirely bespoke jukebox design. Look out for the Custom Shop options when configuring any of our jukeboxes.
Specification inc Dimensions
Height 155cm, Width 83cm, Depth 70cm, Weight 130kg
- Handmade, single piece solid wooden cabinet
- Aluminium / zinc cast and chromed cabinet adornments
- Polycarbonate bubble tube covers (riot shield material)
- Choose from our wide range of finishes and veneers
- Self-contained jukebox – Plug in… add CD’s… play!
- 80 x compact discs + Bluetooth
- Select individual track or full album playback
- Full title card display – view full album details for all 80 CDs on the jukebox
- Enter multiple selections to build a playlist
- Shuffle Play: (a) single track (b) full album (c) sequential
- Bluetooth receiver, stream music to your jukebox from your phone or mobile device
- Purpose-built SL-D4 jukebox amplifier
- Dual, independent stereo speaker channels – control jukebox volume and auxiliary speaker volume independently
- 60 watt RMS per channel
- Bass, treble and mid EQ
- Switchable Loudness settings (low volume bass boost)
- Microphone Input with selectable ‘Karaoke’ or ‘Voice Over’ mode
- Aux input – connect Sonos, Alexa or other smart devices for playback through your jukebox
- Aux output – connect to external audio systems.
- Tuned speaker enclosure with 1 x (ported) bass and 2 x mid-range speakers, plus 2 x integrated cabinet tweeters
- Sound Leisure S3-UNITY jukebox platform – the simplest jukebox technology in the world
- Infrared remote control
- Diamond Pack LED lighting
- Auto dim LCD display (default 10s)
- Low power ‘Sleep Mode’
- Auto ‘Sleep Mode’ option (1 to 12 hours)
- Optional fully functioning coin mechanism
- Free 12-month subscription to Sound Leisure’s Label Magic Title Card printing software
- 12-month standard warranty
- Optional 3 year extended warranty also available
* FREE UK ‘STANDARD DELIVERY’
Every jukebox purchase includes free ‘Standard Delivery’ to a UK Mainland residence. (Terms & Conditions apply.) Following confirmation of your order, customers seeking a UK delivery will be asked to complete on online ‘Delivery Questionnaire’ to allow us to establish your specific delivery requirements. If your jukebox delivery does not qualify for free ‘Standard Delivery’ it is likely we will still be able to complete your delivery but additional charges may apply.
For deliveries outside the UK mainland, shipping costs to your desired location will be determined once your order has been received.
Please refer to our Shipping & Delivery page for more information.
If you would like to obtain a delivery quote for any of our products before making a purchase, please Contact Us
Book a Factory
See where the magic happens and meet the talented team who build our incredible jukeboxes on a guided tour of our factory and showroom.
In addition to jukeboxes we stock neon signs, pool tables and a wide range of other cool items for your home, bar or games room. Virtual tours now available!
reserve a jukebox
factory build slot
Can’t wait to start your jukebox journey? Because we hand build every jukebox there’s always a lead time between ordering and receiving!
To help minimise the delay, you can reserve a guaranteed build date for your Sound Leisure Classic Jukebox for just £2,500, then pay the balance prior to delivery.
Britannia CD Jukebox
Its 2012, the UK is about to host the Olympic Games and Queen Elizabeth II has...
SL15 Slimline CD Jukebox
Proving that the best things come in small packages, the SL15 slimline is one of only...
Peacock SL45 Vinyl Jukebox
The Peacock SL45 Vinyl Jukebox is named after a pre-war classic jukebox from 1941, the Wurlitzer...
SL45 Vinyl Jukebox
Paying homage to the classic jukeboxes of the 1940s, the Vinyl SL45 Jukebox has been lovingly...
SL15 Slimline Digital Jukebox
Sound Leisure revealed the world’s first Digital Jukebox in 1988s long before the term MP3 or...
Manhattan CD Jukebox
Bold and full of life, The Manhattan CD Jukebox has been in constant production since 1990...
SL15 Digital Jukebox
The SL15 is Sound Leisure’s take on what is possibly the greatest jukebox ever manufactured, the...