Britannia Vinyl Jukebox
In 2012 the UK hosted the Olympics Games and Queen Elizabeth ll celebrated her Diamond Jubilee. We were honoured to have one of our machines in the athlete’s area of the Olympic village and got all swept up in the general feel good factor that washed through the UK. In recognition of our British heritage we decided to adorn one of our SL15 machines with the Union Jack in celebration of a fantastic year. Now vinyl fans can also enjoy this patriotic tribute to what was a great year whilst listening to their favourite platter.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This product is custom built to order. This may affect your rights as a consumer. Please consult our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Full Product Description
Artists as diverse as The Who, Sex Pistols and even Oasis have all sported the Union Jack, and now it’s our turn! We’ve taken the Union flag that inspired Andy Warhol, The Italian Job and 007’s parachute and used it to craft our very own bit of Britannia. The entire jukebox cabinet has been proudly draped with the Union Jack, right down to the mechanism backdrop and matching front door and knuckles. This legendary machine benefits from exactly the same features as the standard SL45 Vinyl Jukebox, so whatever version of God Save the Queen you’re listening to, you’re guaranteed the same great build and sound quality.
Sound Leisure is the world’s leading Classic Jukebox manufacturer, producing unique, hand-built jukeboxes from its UK base while also supplying a selection of games room products and accessories. Sound Leisure refine and refresh the legendary designs of the 1940s and 50s to create jukeboxes of uncompromising quality that are contemporary, full of soul and the real deal. We also offer the only bespoke jukebox build service in the world, producing one off or low volume customised jukeboxes based on our extensive range of cabinets, models and Custom Shop options. Pick from our wide range of customisations to really make your jukebox unique, from a simple custom Name Plate through to an entirely bespoke jukebox design. Look out for the Custom Shop options when configuring any of our jukeboxes.
Specification inc Dimensions
Height 155cm, Width 83cm, Depth 70cm, Weight 130kg
- Hand-made, single piece solid wooden cabinet
- Aluminium/zinc cast and chromed cabinet adornments
- Polycarbonate bubble tube covers (riot shield material)
- Choose from our wide range of finishes and veneers
- Self-contained jukebox – Plug in… add records… play!
- 70 x vinyl singles, 140 selections + Bluetooth
- Mix and match small hole and large hole (dinked) vinyl records. Our mechanism plays them both!
- Full title card display – view all 140 selection on the jukebox
- Enter multiple selections to build a playlist
- Shuffle Play: (a) A-Side only (b) A and B Side (c) Sequential
- Bluetooth receiver, stream music to your jukebox from your phone or mobile device.
- Purpose-built SL-D4 jukebox amplifier
- Dual, independent stereo speaker channels – Control Jukebox volume and auxiliary speaker volume independently.
- 60 watt RMS per channel
- Bass, Treble and Mid EQ
- Switchable Loudness settings (low volume bass boost)
- Microphone Input with selectable ‘Karaoke’ or ‘Voice Over’ mode
- Aux Input – Connect Sonos, Alexa or other smart devices for playback through your jukebox
- Aux output – connect to external audio systems
- 5 way tuned speaker enclosure with 1 x (ported) Bass and 2 x mid-range speakers, plus 2 x integrated cabinet tweeters
- Sound Leisure S3-UNITY jukebox platform – the simplest Jukebox technology in the world.
- Infra-red remote control
- Diamond Pack LED lighting
- Auto dim LCD display (default 10s)
- Low power ‘Sleep Mode’
- Auto ‘Sleep Mode’ option (1 to 12 hours)
- Optional fully functioning coin mechanism
- FREE – 12 months subscription to Sound Leisure’s Label Magic Title Card printing software
- 12 months standard warranty
- Optional 3 year extended warranty also available
* FREE UK ‘STANDARD DELIVERY’
Every jukebox purchase includes free ‘Standard Delivery’ to a UK Mainland residence. (Terms & Conditions apply.) Following confirmation of your order, customers seeking a UK delivery will be asked to complete on online ‘Delivery Questionnaire’ to allow us to establish your specific delivery requirements. If your jukebox delivery does not qualify for free ‘Standard Delivery’ it is likely we will still be able to complete your delivery but additional charges may apply.
For deliveries outside the UK mainland, shipping costs to your desired location will be determined once your order has been received.
Please refer to our Shipping & Delivery page for more information.
If you would like to obtain a delivery quote for any of our products before making a purchase, please Contact Us
Book a Factory
See where the magic happens and meet the talented team who build our incredible jukeboxes on a guided tour of our factory and showroom.
In addition to jukeboxes we stock neon signs, pool tables and a wide range of other cool items for your home, bar or games room. Virtual tours now available!
reserve a jukebox
factory build slot
Can’t wait to start your jukebox journey? Because we hand build every jukebox there’s always a lead time between ordering and receiving!
To help minimise the delay, you can reserve a guaranteed build date for your Sound Leisure Classic Jukebox for just £2,500, then pay the balance prior to delivery.
SL15 Slimline CD Jukebox
Proving that the best things come in small packages, the SL15 slimline is one of only...
SL15 Slimline Digital Jukebox
Sound Leisure revealed the world’s first Digital Jukebox in 1988s long before the term MP3 or...
SL45 Vinyl Jukebox
Paying homage to the classic jukeboxes of the 1940s, the Vinyl SL45 Jukebox has been lovingly...
Britannia CD Jukebox
Its 2012, the UK is about to host the Olympic Games and Queen Elizabeth II has...
SL15 CD Jukebox
At Sound Leisure, we’re in the business of refining icons, and in the jukebox world there...