Gazelle CD Jukebox
Beautiful and bold, the Gazelle range is one of our bests known models, renowned for its art-deco styling and incredible sound quality. In constant production since 1990, this machine epitomises the style and heritage of the jazz era, providing an unforgettable and nostalgic centrepiece for any home. Available in CD, vinyl (45 / 7”) and digital formats, the Gazelle is a keystone in the Sound Leisure collection, transporting the evocative, vibrant spirit of the roaring 20s right back to the present day.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This product is custom built to order. This may affect your rights as a consumer. Please consult our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Full Product Description
Loud, vibrant and evocative, the Sound Leisure Gazelle Jukebox encapsulates the energy and sophistication of the ‘flapper era’ in one machine. Each jukebox is based on a hand-formed, one piece wooden cabinet then adorned with champagne coloured bubble tubes and vibrant leaping gazelles, along with chrome-plated, solid metal knuckles and a speaker grill. For a true, multi-sensory experience, the low energy LED Diamond Pack also allows you to set your desired colour combination from 10 pre-set patterns and adjust the brightness to suit the mood of your occasion.
Within easy reach, music is selected via the button bank or the intra-red remote that controls the volume, shuffle play and lighting options. Internally, the proven CD mechanism holds 80 CDs and your title cards can be easily inserted into the front title card holder to display every track. In addition, a Bluetooth receiver is fitted as standard to allow unlimited music streaming from any compatible device, while auxiliary inputs and outputs enable the machine to be connected to other smart technologies such as Alexa or Sonos. Additional speakers can also be connected to the jukebox and the volume independently controlled. Sound Leisure is the world’s leading Classic Jukebox manufacturer, producing unique, hand-built jukeboxes from its UK base while also supplying a selection of games room products and accessories.
Sound Leisure refine and refresh the legendary designs of the 1940s and 50s to create jukeboxes of uncompromising quality that are contemporary, full of soul and the real deal. We also offer the only bespoke jukebox build service in the world, producing one off or low volume customised jukeboxes based on our extensive range of cabinets, models and Custom Shop options. Pick from our wide range of customisations to really make your jukebox unique, from a simple custom Name Plate through to an entirely bespoke jukebox design. Look out for the Custom Shop options when configuring any of our jukeboxes.
Specification inc Dimensions
Height 155cm, Width 95cm, Depth 70cm, Weight 130kg
- Handmade, single piece solid wooden cabinet
- Aluminium / zinc cast and chromed cabinet adornments
- Polycarbonate bubble tube covers (riot shield material)
- Choose from our wide range of finishes and veneers
- Self-contained jukebox – Plug in… add CD’s… play!
- 80 x compact discs + Bluetooth
- Select individual track or full album playback
- Full title card display – view full album details for all 80 CDs on the jukebox
- Enter multiple selections to build a playlist
- Shuffle Play: (a) A-Side only (b) A and B Side (c) Sequential
- Bluetooth receiver, stream music to your jukebox from your phone or mobile device
- Purpose-built SL-D4 jukebox amplifier
- Dual, independent stereo speaker channels
- Control jukebox volume and auxiliary speaker volume independently
- 60 watt RMS per channel
- Bass, treble and mid EQ
- Switchable Loudness settings (low volume bass boost)
- Microphone Input with selectable ‘Karaoke’ or ‘Voice Over’ mode
- Aux input – connect Sonos, Alexa or other smart devices for playback through your jukebox
- Aux output – connect to external audio systems
- 5 way tuned speaker enclosure with 1 x (ported) Bass and 2 x mid-range speakers, plus 2 x integrated cabinet tweeters
- Sound Leisure S3-UNITY jukebox platform – the simplest Jukebox technology in the world
- Infrared remote control
- Diamond Pack LED lighting
- Auto dim LCD display (default 10s)
- Low power ‘sleep mode’
- Auto ‘sleep mode’ option (1 to 12 hours)
- Optional fully functioning coin mechanism
- Free 12-month subscription to Sound Leisure’s Label Magic Title Card printing software
- 12-month standard warranty
- Optional 3 year extended warranty also available
‘Custom Shop’ Information
Our ‘Custom Shop’ make it possible for you to customise any aspect of your jukebox to make it truly unique. Where ‘Custom Shop’ options are available for a product, these will be displayed when you click the ‘Configure & Buy’ button on relevant product pages (along with options for the Cabinet Finish, Add-Ons and Accessories.)
We have a huge range of customisations available and are only able to show our most popular options on this website. If you’d like to understand more about the ‘Custom Shop’ service and see examples of recent projects, please visit the Custom Shop page or contact us.
* FREE UK ‘STANDARD DELIVERY’
Every jukebox purchase includes free ‘Standard Delivery’ to a UK Mainland residence. (Terms & Conditions apply.) Following confirmation of your order, customers seeking a UK delivery will be asked to complete on online ‘Delivery Questionnaire’ to allow us to establish your specific delivery requirements. If your jukebox delivery does not qualify for free ‘Standard Delivery’ it is likely we will still be able to complete your delivery but additional charges may apply.
For deliveries outside the UK mainland, shipping costs to your desired location will be determined once your order has been received.
Please refer to our Shipping & Delivery page for more information.
If you would like to obtain a delivery quote for any of our products before making a purchase, please Contact Us
Book a Factory
See where the magic happens and meet the talented team who build our incredible jukeboxes on a guided tour of our factory and showroom.
In addition to jukeboxes we stock neon signs, pool tables and a wide range of other cool items for your home, bar or games room. Virtual tours now available!
reserve a jukebox
factory build slot
Can’t wait to start your jukebox journey? Because we hand build every jukebox there’s always a lead time between ordering and receiving!
To help minimise the delay, you can reserve a guaranteed build date for your Sound Leisure Classic Jukebox for just £2,500, then pay the balance prior to delivery.
Manhattan CD Jukebox
Bold and full of life, The Manhattan CD Jukebox has been in constant production since 1990...
Melody Slimline CD Jukebox
The sweet sounds of the Melody will keep you dancing all night long, and its super-slim...
Rocket CD Jukebox
In 1951, Ohio disc jockey Alan Freed first coined the phrase ‘rock & roll’ to describe...
Britannia CD Jukebox
Its 2012, the UK is about to host the Olympic Games and Queen Elizabeth II has...
Gazelle Vinyl Jukebox
The beautiful Gazelle jukebox has been a constant in our product range for almost thirty years...
Jack Daniels Rocket CD Jukebox
Jack Daniels’ tag line of “every day we make it, we’ll make it the best we...