Manhattan CD Jukebox
Bold and full of life, The Manhattan CD Jukebox has been in constant production since 1990 as one of our most popular machines, and it’s easy to see why! Seamlessly blending style and substance, there is no need to compromise on looks or quality with this classic jukebox. In a nod to the art-deco era, this piece harks back to the well-loved vintage Wurlitzer jukes of the day, and it sounds just as good as it looks! Why not welcome the iconic party scene of New York City into your home for the multi-sensory experience that Sound Leisure jukeboxes are renowned for.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This product is custom built to order. This may affect your rights as a consumer. Please consult our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Full Product Description
Living up to its name as one of the most powerful cities in the world, the Manhattan CD Jukebox is bold, bright and beautiful. This classic jukebox harks back to the vintage Wurlitzer jukes of the 1940s and sounds every bit as good as it looks. Built for a powerful sound, bold enough to get any party started, the Manhattan takes more than 70 hours to manufacture with its state-of-the-art technology housed within a fabulous, art-deco styled cabinet which is hand built by our skilled craftsmen. Combining beauty and brawn, the machine’s bubble casings are constructed from the same material as police riot shields, resulting in a street tough, elegant piece that’s built to last.
If you are looking for a classic jukebox with the best looks and sound around, you can’t find better than the Sound Leisure Manhattan. Sound Leisure is the world’s leading Classic Jukebox manufacturer, producing unique, hand-built jukeboxes from its UK base while also supplying a selection of games room products and accessories.
Sound Leisure refine and refresh the legendary designs of the 1940s and 50s to create jukeboxes of uncompromising quality that are contemporary, full of soul and the real deal. We also offer the only bespoke jukebox build service in the world, producing one off or low volume customised jukeboxes based on our extensive range of cabinets, models and Custom Shop options. Pick from our wide range of customisations to really make your jukebox unique, from a simple custom Name Plate through to an entirely bespoke jukebox design. Look out for the Custom Shop options when configuring any of our jukeboxes.
Specification inc Dimensions
Height 155cm, Width 95cm, Depth 70cm, Weight 130kg
- Handmade, single piece solid wooden cabinet
- Aluminium / zinc cast and chromed cabinet adornments
- Polycarbonate bubble tube covers (riot shield material)
- Choose from our wide range of finishes and veneers
- Self-contained jukebox – Plug in… add CD’s… play!
- 80 x compact discs + Bluetooth
- Select individual track or full album playback
- Full title card display – view full album details for all 80 CDs on the jukebox
- Enter multiple selections to build a playlist
- Shuffle Play: (a) A-Side only (b) A and B Side (c) Sequential
- Bluetooth receiver, stream music to your jukebox from your phone or mobile device
- Purpose-built SL-D4 jukebox amplifier
- Dual, independent stereo speaker channels
- Control jukebox volume and auxiliary speaker volume independently
- 60 watt RMS per channel
- Bass, treble and mid EQ
- Switchable Loudness settings (low volume bass boost)
- Microphone Input with selectable ‘Karaoke’ or ‘Voice Over’ mode
- Aux input – connect Sonos, Alexa or other smart devices for playback through your jukebox
- Aux output – connect to external audio systems
- 5 way tuned speaker enclosure with 1 x (ported) Bass and 2 x mid-range speakers, plus 2 x integrated cabinet tweeters
- Sound Leisure S3-UNITY jukebox platform – the simplest Jukebox technology in the world
- Infrared remote control
- Diamond Pack LED lighting
- Auto dim LCD display (default 10s)
- Low power ‘sleep mode’
- Auto ‘sleep mode’ option (1 to 12 hours)
- Optional fully functioning coin mechanism
- Free 12-month subscription to Sound Leisure’s Label Magic Title Card printing software
- 12-month standard warranty
- Optional 3 year extended warranty also available
‘Custom Shop’ Information
Our ‘Custom Shop’ make it possible for you to customise any aspect of your jukebox to make it truly unique. Where ‘Custom Shop’ options are available for a product, these will be displayed when you click the ‘Configure & Buy’ button on relevant product pages (along with options for the Cabinet Finish, Add-Ons and Accessories.)
We have a huge range of customisations available and are only able to show our most popular options on this website. If you’d like to understand more about the ‘Custom Shop’ service and see examples of recent projects, please visit the Custom Shop page or contact us.
* FREE UK ‘STANDARD DELIVERY’
Every jukebox purchase includes free ‘Standard Delivery’ to a UK Mainland residence. (Terms & Conditions apply.) Following confirmation of your order, customers seeking a UK delivery will be asked to complete on online ‘Delivery Questionnaire’ to allow us to establish your specific delivery requirements. If your jukebox delivery does not qualify for free ‘Standard Delivery’ it is likely we will still be able to complete your delivery but additional charges may apply.
For deliveries outside the UK mainland, shipping costs to your desired location will be determined once your order has been received.
Please refer to our Shipping & Delivery page for more information.
If you would like to obtain a delivery quote for any of our products before making a purchase, please Contact Us
Book a Factory
See where the magic happens and meet the talented team who build our incredible jukeboxes on a guided tour of our factory and showroom.
In addition to jukeboxes we stock neon signs, pool tables and a wide range of other cool items for your home, bar or games room. Virtual tours now available!
reserve a jukebox
factory build slot
Can’t wait to start your jukebox journey? Because we hand build every jukebox there’s always a lead time between ordering and receiving!
To help minimise the delay, you can reserve a guaranteed build date for your Sound Leisure Classic Jukebox for just £2,500, then pay the balance prior to delivery.
SL15 CD Jukebox
At Sound Leisure, we’re in the business of refining icons, and in the jukebox world there...
Melody Slimline CD Jukebox
The sweet sounds of the Melody will keep you dancing all night long, and its super-slim...
Britannia CD Jukebox
Its 2012, the UK is about to host the Olympic Games and Queen Elizabeth II has...
Manhattan Digital Jukebox
Sound Leisure revealed the world’s first digital jukebox back in 1988, in fact, we are known...
SL15 Slimline CD Jukebox
Proving that the best things come in small packages, the SL15 slimline is one of only...
Manhattan Vinyl Jukebox
Bold and full of life, The Manhattan has been in constant production since 1990 and has...
Rocket CD Jukebox
In 1951, Ohio disc jockey Alan Freed first coined the phrase ‘rock & roll’ to describe...