Peacock SL45 Vinyl Jukebox
The Peacock SL45 Vinyl Jukebox is named after a pre-war classic jukebox from 1941, the Wurlitzer 850 ‘Peacock’. The original 850’s is now extremely rare, but is still regarded as the model which heralded a new era in jukebox aesthetics, influencing everything which followed. It came to be known simply as the ‘Peacock’, a nickname derived from art-nouveau artwork it featured depicting two peacocks perched on a branch. Our beautiful Peacock was originally developed for exclusive sale through Harrods of London, but we’re now pleased to be able to offer this amazing product direct to all our customers. It is Sound Leisure’s premium model, hand crafted from the finest quality wood and finished with brushed gold finish cabinet adornments and stunning graphics inspired by the original Peacock jukebox. This piece is striking, elegant and luxurious in equal measure.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This product is custom built to order. This may affect your rights as a consumer. Please consult our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Full Product Description
The vinyl playing SL45 Peacock Jukebox combines a beautiful hand polished wooden cabinet with brushed gold finish aluminium castings and art-nouveau graphics. It takes its artwork and material influences from the legendary Wurlitzer 850 ‘Peacock’ jukebox produced in the early 1940’s. Just like the original, this jukebox is a statement piece, designed to hold court in its chosen location, and just like the original it’s finished in a stunning blonde veneer which gives it an ethereal glow when combined with the jukebox lighting.
The original ‘Peacock’ played just 24 selections, but thanks to our amazing S3 Unity technology we’ve managed to up the game to 70 x 7” singles giving 140 selections in total plus infinite access to digital tracks via the fitted Bluetooth receiver. The Jukebox comes fully loaded with many of our most popular ‘add ons’ and accessories including Diamond Pack Lighting and a fully functioning coin mechanism. It also features a microphone input and can be linked to smart technologies via the aux input or aux output. Low voltage LED illumination ensures that the colour of the lighting can be adjusted to suit your mood, and external matching speakers can be connected and controlled independently from the jukebox. A beautiful marriage combining modern technology with the authentic essence of yesteryear, the Peacock jukebox brings life, colour, and a splash of luxury into any home or location. Sound Leisure is the world’s leading Classic Jukebox manufacturer, producing unique, hand-built jukeboxes from its UK base while also supplying a selection of games room products and accessories.
Sound Leisure refines and refreshes the legendary designs of the 1940s and 50s to create jukeboxes of uncompromising quality that are contemporary, full of soul and the real deal. We also offer the only bespoke jukebox build service in the world, producing one off or low volume customised jukeboxes based on our extensive range of cabinets, models and Custom Shop options. Pick from our wide range of customisations to really make your jukebox unique, from a simple custom Name Plate through to an entirely bespoke jukebox design. Look out for the Custom Shop options when configuring any of our jukeboxes.
Specification inc Dimensions
Height 155cm, Width 83cm, Depth 70cm, Weight 130kg
- Handmade, single piece solid wooden cabinet
- Aluminium / zinc cast decorative cabinet adornments finished in brushed gold
- Unique ‘Peacock’ artwork in jukebox pilasters and internal areas, only available on this model
- Polycarbonate bubble tube covers (riot shield material)
- Self-contained jukebox – Plug in… add records… play!
- 70 x vinyl singles capacity, 140 selections + Bluetooth.
- Mix and match small hole and large hole (dinked) vinyl records. Our mechanism plays them both!
- Full title card display – view all 140 selections on the jukebox
- Enter multiple selections to build a playlist
- Shuffle play: (a) A side only (b) A and B side (c) Sequential
- Bluetooth receiver, stream music to your jukebox from your phone or mobile device
- Purpose-built SL-D4 jukebox amplifier
- Dual, independent stereo speaker channels – control jukebox volume and auxiliary speaker volume independently
- 60watt RMS per change
- Bass, treble and mid EQ
- Switchable Loudness settings (low volume bass boost)
- Microphone Input with selectable ‘Karaoke’ or ‘Voice Over’ mode
- Aux input – connect Sonos, Alexa or other smart devices for playback through your jukebox
- Aux output – connect to external audio systems
- 5 way tuned speaker enclosure with 1x (ported) bass and 2x mid-range speakers and 2x integrated cabinet tweeters
- Sound Leisure S3-UNITY jukebox platform – the simplest jukebox technology in the world.
- Infra-red remote control
- Fully functioning UK (£) coin mechanism fitted as standard (other currencies available at additional cost.)
- Diamond Pack LED lighting
- Auto dim LCD display (default 10s)
- Low power ‘sleep mode’
- Auto ‘sleep mode’ option (1 to 12 hours)
- Free 12-month subscription to Sound Leisure’s Label Magic Title Card printing software
- 12-month standard warranty
- Optional 3 year extended warranty also available
* FREE UK ‘STANDARD DELIVERY’
Every jukebox purchase includes free ‘Standard Delivery’ to a UK Mainland residence. (Terms & Conditions apply.) Following confirmation of your order, customers seeking a UK delivery will be asked to complete on online ‘Delivery Questionnaire’ to allow us to establish your specific delivery requirements. If your jukebox delivery does not qualify for free ‘Standard Delivery’ it is likely we will still be able to complete your delivery but additional charges may apply.
For deliveries outside the UK mainland, shipping costs to your desired location will be determined once your order has been received.
Please refer to our Shipping & Delivery page for more information.
If you would like to obtain a delivery quote for any of our products before making a purchase, please Contact Us
Book a Factory
See where the magic happens and meet the talented team who build our incredible jukeboxes on a guided tour of our factory and showroom.
In addition to jukeboxes we stock neon signs, pool tables and a wide range of other cool items for your home, bar or games room. Virtual tours now available!
reserve a jukebox
factory build slot
Can’t wait to start your jukebox journey? Because we hand build every jukebox there’s always a lead time between ordering and receiving!
To help minimise the delay, you can reserve a guaranteed build date for your Sound Leisure Classic Jukebox for just £2,500, then pay the balance prior to delivery.
SL15 CD Jukebox
At Sound Leisure, we’re in the business of refining icons, and in the jukebox world there...
SL15 Digital Jukebox
The SL15 is Sound Leisure’s take on what is possibly the greatest jukebox ever manufactured, the...
SL15 Slimline CD Jukebox
Proving that the best things come in small packages, the SL15 slimline is one of only...
Britannia Vinyl Jukebox
In 2012 the UK hosted the Olympics Games and Queen Elizabeth ll celebrated her Diamond Jubilee....
Britannia CD Jukebox
Its 2012, the UK is about to host the Olympic Games and Queen Elizabeth II has...
SL45 Vinyl Jukebox
Paying homage to the classic jukeboxes of the 1940s, the Vinyl SL45 Jukebox has been lovingly...