Bringing digital music to your home jukebox
In 1877, Thomas Edison invented the phonograph, the first device in history able to reproduce sound recordings. Since then, innovators have sought to refine and improve the technology through which music can be stored and delivered. Likewise the jukebox has been adapted and reinvented throughout the years to enable it to continue to bring music to the people. Sound Leisure has made its own contributions to this colourful history, including producing the first ever digital jukebox in 1988. Since then we have led the field in commercial digital jukebox technology and our market leading software is installed in venues all over the world. Now for the first time our classic Jukebox cabinet has been manufactured to house Sound Leisure's unbeatable range of digital technologies, featuring:
- 15" TFT display with simple touch screen interface
- LED Lighting . 300w MK7 amplifier featuring auto fade microphone facility and auxiliary inputs/outputs
- Photo frame feature displays photos and images on jukebox touch screen
- Comprehensive ‘background music’ feature enables automatic music selections to be profiled for different time periods.
- Bingo & Pub quiz
Please Note that this jukebox and the following options are for Private and home use only. If you require a commercial Digital system please visit : www.soundleisure.com
IMPORTANT NOTE: This product is custom built to order. This may affect your rights as a consumer. Please consult our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- D4 Digital Amplifier : 4 Channels, 60W RMS per channel
- 2 x tweeter, 2 x mid range and 1 x 12" Twin cone bass speaker
- Connections for up to 6 speakers
- Aux inputs for mic/audio
- Aux output
PLEASE NOTE MODEL SHOW IS IN OPTIONAL WHITE ASH COLOUR +£200
PLEASE SPECIFY COLOUR OPTION WHEN ORDERING BELOW.
Prices include VAT.
Delivery is to a UK Mainland Residence.