Manhattan Digital Jukebox
Sound Leisure revealed the world’s first digital jukebox back in 1988, in fact, we are known as one of the pioneers in digital music as it is known today. The Manhattan digital jukebox is a true hybrid, with Sound Leisure’s unbeatable digital technologies residing in a classic jukebox cabinet, adorned with stunning art deco inspired embellishments.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This product is custom built to order. This may affect your rights as a consumer. Please consult our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Full Product Description
In 1877, Thomas Edison invented the phonograph, the first device in history able to reproduce sound recordings. Since then, innovators have sought to refine and improve the technology through which music can be stored and delivered. Likewise, the jukebox has been adapted and reinvented throughout the years to enable it to continue to bring music to the people. Sound Leisure has made its own contributions to this colourful history, including producing the first ever digital jukebox in 1988. Since then we have led the field in commercial digital jukebox technology and our market-leading software is installed in venues all over the world.
Now our classic Jukebox cabinet has been manufactured to house Sound Leisure’s unbeatable range of digital technologies, featuring 15″ TFT display with simple touch screen interface, low voltage LED lighting, SL-D4 digital amplifier featuring auto fade microphone facility and auxiliary inputs/outputs that enable the machine to be connected to other smart technologies such as Alexa and a comprehensive background music feature enables automatic music selections to be profiled for different time periods. The SL-D4 amplifier also features a Bluetooth receiver allowing unlimited music streaming opportunities from any connected device.
Although the Manhattan certainly packs a digital punch, we also know it’s important to retain the vintage look and feel which our customers love. With a gorgeous, eye-catching mahogany oak style finish paired with stylish chrome embellishments on a rainbow of colour, it is easy to see why the Manhattan range has been one that has stuck around for years. Sound Leisure is the world’s leading Classic Jukebox manufacturer, producing unique, hand-built jukeboxes from its UK base while also supplying a selection of games room products and accessories.
Please Note: This digital jukebox requires a music subscription and is available for ‘none commercial’ use only.
Sound Leisure refine and refresh the legendary designs of the 1940s and 50s to create jukeboxes of uncompromising quality that are contemporary, full of soul and the real deal. We also offer the only bespoke jukebox build service in the world, producing one off or low volume customised jukeboxes based on our extensive range of cabinets, models and Custom Shop options. Pick from our wide range of customisations to really make your jukebox unique, from a simple custom Name Plate through to an entirely bespoke jukebox design. Look out for the Custom Shop options when configuring any of our jukeboxes.
Specification inc Dimensions
Height 155cm, Width 95cm, Depth 70cm, Weight 130kg
- Handmade, single piece solid wooden cabinet
- Aluminium / zinc cast and chromed cabinet adornments
- Polycarbonate bubble tube covers (riot shield material)
- Choose from our wide range of finishes and veneers
- Self-contained jukebox, just plug in and play!
- 30,000 tracks, updated weekly (internet connection required)
- Thousands of tracks including every UK Official Top 40 track, Top 10 albums and genre specific tracks
- Touch screen display with music categories and powerful search options
- Enter multiple selections to build a playlist
- Profiled random play (by year, BPM, category)
- Bluetooth receiver, stream music to your jukebox from your phone or mobile device
- Purpose-built SL-D4 jukebox amplifier
- Dual, independent stereo speaker channels – control jukebox volume and auxiliary speaker volume independently
- 60 watt RMS per channel
- Bass, treble and mid EQ
- Switchable Loudness settings (low volume bass boost)
- Microphone Input with selectable ‘Karaoke’ or ‘Voice Over’ mode
- Aux input – connect Sonos, Alexa or other smart devices for playback through your jukebox
- Aux output – connect to external audio systems
- 5 way tuned speaker enclosure with 1 x (ported) Bass and 2 x mid-range speakers, plus 2 x integrated cabinet tweeters
- Sound Leisure S3-UNITY jukebox platform – the simplest jukebox technology in the world
- Infrared remote control (volume and lighting only)
- Low energy LED lighting – choose from 10 pre-defined, animated patterns
- Optional fully functioning coin mechanism
- 12-month standard warranty
- Optional 3 year extended warranty also available
- NOTE: This product requires an ongoing music subscription
‘Custom Shop’ Information
Our ‘Custom Shop’ make it possible for you to customise any aspect of your jukebox to make it truly unique. Where ‘Custom Shop’ options are available for a product, these will be displayed when you click the ‘Configure & Buy’ button on relevant product pages (along with options for the Cabinet Finish, Add-Ons and Accessories.)
We have a huge range of customisations available and are only able to show our most popular options on this website. If you’d like to understand more about the ‘Custom Shop’ service and see examples of recent projects, please visit the Custom Shop page or contact us.
* FREE UK ‘STANDARD DELIVERY’
Every jukebox purchase includes free ‘Standard Delivery’ to a UK Mainland residence. (Terms & Conditions apply.) Following confirmation of your order, customers seeking a UK delivery will be asked to complete on online ‘Delivery Questionnaire’ to allow us to establish your specific delivery requirements. If your jukebox delivery does not qualify for free ‘Standard Delivery’ it is likely we will still be able to complete your delivery but additional charges may apply.
For deliveries outside the UK mainland, shipping costs to your desired location will be determined once your order has been received.
Please refer to our Shipping & Delivery page for more information.
If you would like to obtain a delivery quote for any of our products before making a purchase, please Contact Us
Any downloads associated with this product will appear here.
Book a Factory
See where the magic happens and meet the talented team who build our incredible jukeboxes on a guided tour of our factory and showroom.
In addition to jukeboxes we stock neon signs, pool tables and a wide range of other cool items for your home, bar or games room. Virtual tours now available!
reserve a jukebox
factory build slot
Can’t wait to start your jukebox journey? Because we hand build every jukebox there’s always a lead time between ordering and receiving!
To help minimise the delay, you can reserve a guaranteed build date for your Sound Leisure Classic Jukebox for just £2,500, then pay the balance prior to delivery.
SL15 Slimline Digital Jukebox
Sound Leisure revealed the world’s first Digital Jukebox in 1988s long before the term MP3 or...
Manhattan Vinyl Jukebox
Bold and full of life, The Manhattan has been in constant production since 1990 and has...
SL15 Digital Jukebox
The SL15 is Sound Leisure’s take on what is possibly the greatest jukebox ever manufactured, the...
Melody Slimline Digital Jukebox
With a slim-line profile and spectacular sound, the Melody Slim-line Digital Jukebox ticks all the home...
Manhattan CD Jukebox
Bold and full of life, The Manhattan CD Jukebox has been in constant production since 1990...