Manhattan Vinyl Jukebox
Bold and full of life, The Manhattan has been in constant production since 1990 and has remained one of our most popular machines throughout its life. Orignally launched as a vinyl jukebox, this model has travelled the musical journey with us over the past 30 years and breathed life into both its CD and digital counterparts. We’re over the moon to bring this model right back to where we and as shown here, now featuring our latest, greatest vinyl 7” mechanism and Sound Leisure’s incredible S3-Unity jukebox platform . The Manhattan’s stunning presence and outstanding sound quality create real theatre, transforming the listening experience into a multi-sensory occasion. Each hand-built jukebox has a unique sense of character, making a stylish statement which will last a generation and extend the legacy of this amazing jukebox model.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This product is custom built to order. This may affect your rights as a consumer. Please consult our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Full Product Description
Choose three words to describe New York City… energetic, vibrant and loud spring to mind! This classic jukebox harks back to the vintage Wurlitzer jukes of the 1940s and sounds every bit as good as it looks. Built for a powerful sound, bold enough to get any party started, the Manhattan takes more than 70 hours to manufacture with its state-of-the-art technology housed within a fabulous, art-deco styled cabinet. Combining beauty and brawn, the machine’s bubble casings are constructed from the same material as police riot shields, resulting in a street tough, elegant piece that is built to last. The latest LED Diamond Pack lighting enables you to set your favourite colour combination from 10 pre-set patterns and adjust the brightness to suit your environment.
Music is selected via the button bank or via the infrared handset that also controls the volume, shuffle play and lighting. The proven vinyl playing mechanism holds 70 x 7” vinyl records, playing both A and B sides. In addition, a Bluetooth receiver is fitted as standard to allow unlimited music streaming from any compatible device. The audio reproduction has evolved with modern technology to make this arguably the best sounding vinyl jukebox ever! If you are looking for a classic vinyl playing jukebox with the best looks and sound around, you can’t find much better than the Sound Leisure Manhattan.
Sound Leisure is the world’s leading Classic Jukebox manufacturer, producing unique, hand-built jukeboxes from its UK base, while also supplying a selection of games room products and accessories. Sound Leisure refine and refresh the legendary designs of the 1940s and 50s to create jukeboxes of uncompromising quality that are contemporary, full of soul and the real deal. We also offer the only bespoke jukebox build service in the world, producing one off or low volume customised jukeboxes based on our extensive range of cabinets, models and Custom Shop options. Pick from our wide range of customisations to really make your jukebox unique, from a simple custom Name Plate through to an entirely bespoke jukebox design. Look out for the Custom Shop options when configuring any of our jukeboxes.
Specification inc Dimensions
Height 155cm, Width 95cm, Depth 70cm, Weight 130kg
- Handmade, single piece solid wood cabinet
- Aluminium/zinc cast and chromed cabinet adornments
- Polycarbonate bubble tube covers (riot shield material)
- Choose from our wide range of finishes and veneers
- Self-contained jukebox – Plug in… add records… play!
- 70 x vinyl singles, 140 selections + Bluetooth
- Mix and match small hole and large hole (dinked) vinyl records. Our mechanism plays them both!
- Full title card display – view all 140 selections on the jukebox
- Enter multiple selections to build a playlist
- Shuffle Play: (a) A-Side only (b) A and B Side (c) Sequential
- Bluetooth receiver, stream music to your jukebox from your phone or mobile device
- Purpose-built SL-D4 jukebox amplifier
- Dual, independent stereo speaker channels – control jukebox volume and auxiliary speaker volume independently
- 60 watt RMS per channel
- Bass, treble and mid EQ
- Switchable Loudness settings (low volume bass boost)
- Microphone Input with selectable ‘Karaoke’ or ‘Voice Over’ mode
- Aux input – connect Sonos, Alexa or other smart devices for playback through your jukebox
- Aux output – connect to external audio systems
- 5 way tuned speaker enclosure with 1 x (ported) Bass and 2 x mid-range speakers, plus 2 x integrated cabinet tweeters
- Sound Leisure S3-UNITY jukebox platform – the simplest jukebox technology in the word
- Infra-red remote control
- Diamond Pack LED Lighting
- Auto dim LCD display (default 10s)
- Low power ‘sleep mode’
- Auto ‘sleep mode’ option (1 to 12 hours)
- Optional fully functioning coin mechanism
- Free 12-month subscription to Sound Leisure’s Label Magic Title Card printing software
- 12-month standard warranty
- Optional 3 year extended warranty also available
‘Custom Shop’ Information
Our ‘Custom Shop’ make it possible for you to customise any aspect of your jukebox to make it truly unique. Where ‘Custom Shop’ options are available for a product, these will be displayed when you click the ‘Configure & Buy’ button on relevant product pages (along with options for the Cabinet Finish, Add-Ons and Accessories.)
We have a huge range of customisations available and are only able to show our most popular options on this website. If you’d like to understand more about the ‘Custom Shop’ service and see examples of recent projects, please visit the Custom Shop page or contact us.
* FREE UK ‘STANDARD DELIVERY’
Every jukebox purchase includes free ‘Standard Delivery’ to a UK Mainland residence. (Terms & Conditions apply.) Following confirmation of your order, customers seeking a UK delivery will be asked to complete on online ‘Delivery Questionnaire’ to allow us to establish your specific delivery requirements. If your jukebox delivery does not qualify for free ‘Standard Delivery’ it is likely we will still be able to complete your delivery but additional charges may apply.
For deliveries outside the UK mainland, shipping costs to your desired location will be determined once your order has been received.
Please refer to our Shipping & Delivery page for more information.
If you would like to obtain a delivery quote for any of our products before making a purchase, please Contact Us
Book a Factory
See where the magic happens and meet the talented team who build our incredible jukeboxes on a guided tour of our factory and showroom.
In addition to jukeboxes we stock neon signs, pool tables and a wide range of other cool items for your home, bar or games room. Virtual tours now available!
reserve a jukebox
factory build slot
Can’t wait to start your jukebox journey? Because we hand build every jukebox there’s always a lead time between ordering and receiving!
To help minimise the delay, you can reserve a guaranteed build date for your Sound Leisure Classic Jukebox for just £2,500, then pay the balance prior to delivery.
Peacock SL45 Vinyl Jukebox
The Peacock SL45 Vinyl Jukebox is named after a pre-war classic jukebox from 1941, the Wurlitzer...
Gazelle Vinyl Jukebox
The beautiful Gazelle jukebox has been a constant in our product range for almost thirty years...
SL45 Vinyl Jukebox
Paying homage to the classic jukeboxes of the 1940s, the Vinyl SL45 Jukebox has been lovingly...
Manhattan Digital Jukebox
Sound Leisure revealed the world’s first digital jukebox back in 1988, in fact, we are known...
Manhattan CD Jukebox
Bold and full of life, The Manhattan CD Jukebox has been in constant production since 1990...
Rocket Vinyl Jukebox
In 1951, Ohio disc jockey Alan Freed first coined the phrase ‘rock & roll’ to describe...
Marshall Rocket Vinyl Jukebox
Marshall Amplification is a legend within the music production industry and a company we admire and...