SL45 Vinyl Jukebox (Mid Oak)
Paying homage to the classic jukeboxes of the 1940s, the Vinyl SL45 Jukebox has been lovingly created by our dedicated team. Honing the skills that come with a heritage of hand building jukeboxes for more than 40 years, our standards for quality are high to ensure that any Sound Leisure jukebox is a sound investment that rewards you for a lifetime.
Full Product Description
Honouring the iconic 1940’s Wurlitzer 1015 jukebox, this beautiful SL45 Vinyl Jukebox features a hand-formed, single piece wooden cabinet, cast and chromed speaker grille and cabinet adornments, champagne dancing bubble tubes and our compact, rotating title card display which allow you to quickly see every single one of the 140 track selection at the jukebox, for easy and convenient track selections.
Fitted as standard with Sound Leisure’s low energy LED ‘Diamond Pack’ lighting solution, users can choose from a wide range of lighting styles and themes to suit their mood. Choose from traditional or modern themes, or from relaxing to invigorating patterns. Then adjust the brightness setting across individual illuminated areas of the cabinet to find your perfect mood.
Track selections can be quickly and easily made using the buttons on the jukebox or via the infra-red remote control. The remote also facilitates full control of all aspects of the jukebox, from the audio volume, input source, shuffle mode and standby.
Inside the jukebox, Sound Leisure’s proprietary S3 UNITY jukebox platform ticks away keeping everything in order. The S3 UNITY Vinyl mechanism holds 70 x 7″ vinyl records, can independently play A or B sides (140 selections), can handle a mix of both small hole and large hole (dinked) vinyl and features track playback monitoring to auto skip scratched or skipping selections.
Combined with the purpose built, SL-D4 jukebox amplifier, Sound Leisure jukeboxes create a warm, solid, unmistakably jukebox sound which our customers say is the best in the world. Add the Bluetooth receiver which allows you to stream music through your jukebox from any compatible device along with both auxiliary inputs and outputs for connecting smart devices such as Sonos and Alexa, and this is one truly impressive vinyl jukebox!
Sound Leisure is the world’s leading Classic Jukebox manufacturer, producing unique, hand-built jukeboxes from their UK base. We put 40 years’ dedication, passion and experience into making every Sound Leisure Classic Jukebox and we’re happy to stand behind the claim these are the best jukeboxes made anywhere in the world. As well as supplying a selection of games room products and accessories we also offer the only bespoke jukebox build service in the world, producing one off or low volume customised jukeboxes based on our extensive range of cabinets, models and Custom Shop options. Pick from our wide range of customisations to really make your jukebox unique, from a simple custom Name Plate through to an entirely bespoke jukebox design. Look out for the Custom Shop options when configuring any of our jukeboxes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This product is custom built to order. This may affect your rights as a consumer. Please consult our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Specification inc Dimensions
Height 155cm, Width 83cm, Depth 70cm, Weight 130kg
- Handmade, single piece solid wood cabinet
- Aluminium/zinc cast and chromed cabinet adornments
- Polycarbonate bubble tube covers (riot shield material)
- Choose from our wide range of finishes and veneers
- Self-contained jukebox – Plug in… add records… play!
- 70 x vinyl singles, 140 selections + Bluetooth
- Mix and match small hole and large hole (dinked) vinyl records. Our mechanism plays them both!
- Full title card display – view all 140 selections on the jukebox
- Enter multiple selections to build a playlist
- Shuffle Play: (a) A-Side only (b) A and B Side (c) Sequential
- Bluetooth receiver, stream music to your jukebox from your phone or mobile device
- Purpose-built SL-D4 jukebox amplifier
- Dual, independent stereo speaker channels – control jukebox volume and auxiliary speaker volume independently
- 60 watt RMS per channel
- Bass, treble and mid EQ
- Switchable Loudness settings (low volume bass boost)
- Microphone Input with selectable ‘Karaoke’ or ‘Voice Over’ mode
- Aux input – connect Sonos, Alexa or other smart devices for playback through your jukebox
- Aux output – connect to external audio systems
- 5 way tuned speaker enclosure with 1 x (ported) Bass and 2 x mid-range speakers, plus 2 x integrated cabinet tweeters
- Sound Leisure S3-UNITY jukebox platform – the simplest jukebox technology in the word
- Infra-red remote control
- Diamond Pack LED Lighting
- Auto dim LCD display (default 10s)
- Low power ‘sleep mode’
- Auto ‘sleep mode’ option (1 to 12 hours)
- Optional fully functioning coin mechanism
- Free 12-month subscription to Sound Leisure’s Label Magic Title Card printing software
- 12-month standard warranty
- Optional 3 year extended warranty also available
‘Custom Shop’ Information
Our ‘Custom Shop’ make it possible for you to customise any aspect of your jukebox to make it truly unique. Where ‘Custom Shop’ options are available for a product, these will be displayed when you click the ‘Configure & Buy’ button on relevant product pages (along with options for the Cabinet Finish, Add-Ons and Accessories.)
We have a huge range of customisations available and are only able to show our most popular options on this website. If you’d like to understand more about the ‘Custom Shop’ service and see examples of recent projects, please visit the Custom Shop page or contact us.
* FREE UK ‘STANDARD DELIVERY’
Every jukebox purchase includes free ‘Standard Delivery’ to a UK Mainland residence. (Terms & Conditions apply.) Following confirmation of your order, customers seeking a UK delivery will be asked to complete on online ‘Delivery Questionnaire’ to allow us to establish your specific delivery requirements. If your jukebox delivery does not qualify for free ‘Standard Delivery’ it is likely we will still be able to complete your delivery but additional charges may apply.
For deliveries outside the UK mainland, shipping costs to your desired location will be determined once your order has been received.
Please refer to our Shipping & Delivery page for more information.
If you would like to obtain a delivery quote for any of our products before making a purchase, please Contact Us
Book a Factory
See where the magic happens and meet the talented team who build our incredible jukeboxes on a guided tour of our factory and showroom.
In addition to jukeboxes we stock neon signs, pool tables and a wide range of other cool items for your home, bar or games room. Virtual tours now available!
reserve a jukebox
factory build slot
Can’t wait to start your jukebox journey? Because we hand build every jukebox there’s always a lead time between ordering and receiving!
To help minimise the delay, you can reserve a guaranteed build date for your Sound Leisure Classic Jukebox for just £2,500, then pay the balance prior to delivery.
SL15 Slimline CD Jukebox
Proving that the best things come in small packages, the SL15 slimline is one of only...
SL15 Digital Jukebox
The SL15 is Sound Leisure’s take on what is possibly the greatest jukebox ever manufactured, the...
Peacock SL45 Vinyl Jukebox
The Peacock SL45 Vinyl Jukebox is named after a pre-war classic jukebox from 1941, the Wurlitzer...
SL15 Slimline Digital Jukebox
Sound Leisure revealed the world’s first Digital Jukebox in 1988s long before the term MP3 or...
Britannia Vinyl Jukebox
In 2012 the UK hosted the Olympics Games and Queen Elizabeth ll celebrated her Diamond Jubilee....
Britannia CD Jukebox
Its 2012, the UK is about to host the Olympic Games and Queen Elizabeth II has...